You can export the data stored inside the feature layer to an excel file by going through the following steps:
- Access the feature layer that you to export data of in ArcGIS online. You need to use your ArcGIS Online credentials in order to access the feature layer.
- Go to the ‘Overview’ tab.
- You can see the ‘Export Data’ button on the right side of your screen. Click it.
- You will see different options to export the data. Select ‘Export to Excel’ from the list.
- A new box will appear where you have to enter the title, tags, and summary for the file that is going to be exported. Fill in all those empty boxes and click ‘Export’
- A new window will appear where you can download the excel file. Click Download.