These steps will explain how to delete a collected survey record in Survey123.
You will need to have an account on the Cadasta Platform and be the owner of the survey.
1. Navigate to My Surveys
2. Sign in
3. If not automatically, navigate to All Surveys
4. Select your desired survey
Note: The number of uploaded surveys is reflected in the Record(s) information shown on the survey’s thumbnail. In this case, there are seven records
5. You will automatically be brought to the Overview Page of your survey
6. Navigate to the Data Page of your survey
7. Select Open in Map Viewer on the Data Page of your survey
Note: A pop-out (inset) window will appear of the mapped view of collected survey records
8. Click on the record you would like to delete
Note: The selected record’s data will be shown in a pop-up box which can be scrolled through
9. Scroll down through the record pop-up and select Edit
10. The Edit survey screen will open
11. Scroll down through the Edit screen and select Delete at the bottom