This quiz is intended to test your knowledge on how to diagnose basic tech problems of field data collectors to resolve issues or identify avenues for unresolved problems. Use this answer key to grade participant quizzes and measure each participant’s improvement upon completion of the training module.
1. b. Wait until the map appears, especially if you are in an area with low cellular connection
2. b. Stay in place until the GPS location shows up correctly
3. a. Ensure that all mandatory questions have been filled out before pressing the Submit button
4. d. You are in an area with low or no internet connectivity. Once you move to an area with higher connectivity this option will show up and then you can submit your response
5. a. Ask your supervisor to make sure that offline maps have been created for this survey